- Business Planning and Financial Analysis
- Decision Analysis
- Forecasting and Simulations
- Executive Dashboards and Market Intelligence
- General Business Consulting
"You Can't Manage What You Don't Measure". This principle is understood and consistently applied to product development to obtain performance - think about the long list of features associated with high quality products versus the much shorter list of ordinary ones (for example luxury versus mainstream cars).
If you know a great deal about your products, congratulations! You are successful, or at least are on the right path. But do you also know a great deal about your business?
- Do you have a clear view of your portflolio? Do you evaluate often enough?
- Can you quickly address supply and market changes? Is your response optimized?
- How do you know your business is runnning smoothly on a daily basis?
- Can you decide objectively between competing projects?
- How quickly can you compare business scenarios?
If you are uncertain about answering any of these questions, your business can probably be optimized and we can help. Please give us a call to discuss.
“In 2008, a major logistics company started installing GPS fleet tracking and telematics equipment in its trucks. The devices capture more than 200 key data elements, including speed, RPM, oil pressure, seat belt use…
Improved data combined with driver coaching has helped the company significantly reduce its fuel consumption, emissions, and maintenance costs, while improving customer service and driver safety”.
Your business might not be one of the largest, and logistics might not be your expertise. Nonetheless, real time gathering and analysis of relevant industry & internal data is bound to directly improve your company’s bottom line – please see How We Help.
Time and again, people have shown a preference for best in class. Top rated products and services are priced much higher than their “entry level” counterparts and still capture a larger share of their market.
Performance - in one word is the differentiating factor, and performance is only achieved through continuous measurement and tweaking of all details – nothing is left to chance.
You might think that in depth knowledge of your business, while desirable, is expensive. It does not have to be – please see How We Help.